Maybe you like to spend your time in a room that has a warm fireplace, and you are questioning about fireplace surround ideas? You are advised to decorate the walls of the fireplace opening, where the wood is placed, also the mantel in a way that you are able to do to obtain harmony and balance, because the main difficulty for those who have a fireplace in their house is in maintaining the fireplace (only if you have one).
For some, the idea to have a fireplace in their house may still be relatively new, read these tips below to get the best info about beautifying your mantel. From all sides of the room, the fireplace is the focal point and we should pay attention to places around the fireplace, either for reasons of security and beauty
5 Fireplace Surround and Decorating Ideas:
1. The are some part of fireplace that are protruding, but some are not. To get a sense of space in the fire pit, you can create a visual presentation by putting some painting vertically, a piece of sculpture on its walls and a large mirror. In addition to that, you can cover all parts of the fireplace with a color that reflects the adventure or intrigue by using wallpaper or dress the entire section of the wall for dramatic effect.
2. In case the wall of your fireplace has a beautiful textured material, stick with it and move on to the top. You can complete the coat with a soft wax of tea or a Candelabra at the bottom to make it look more attractive.
3. For a more interesting results, you can add a number of collections or items with a variety of shapes and sizes, all depends on your creative ideas to enhance your mantel, it does not matter if your room decor is traditional or mediocrity in shades. And in order to stay clear from clutter, you should spaciously placed some layers on the items Collectively.
4. If you really want a coat because you do not have it, just above the fireplace, you can put a rack that atleast as wide as the fireplace. To create a balance, you can create a shorter shelf that are not symmetrical and stacked them, and as much as possible not to put too much stuff on it.
5. And one thing is for sure, do not store flammable objects around the fireplace as well in the center and around the fireplace mantle. And make sure that electrical cables above the fireplace has a sufficient thickness if you want to put electronic devices such as flat screen tv above the fireplace.
The fireplace has a wide range of styles and types, but here we only mention some of the best and give you information so you can pour your creativity and work in the fireplace. Here we introduce you to Soluscedor, a company that makes the design of the fireplace room, they have a lot of fireplace designs with elements around it.