If your daughter is feeling bored with the look of her bedroom, she would ask for some advice and guidance from you on how to decorate a room that fits within the budget she hase. The moments that you wait will come, and a bedroom filled with childish impression will be abandoned and replaced with a space that reflects maturity. By helping your child achieve their desires, they will learn to be more responsible and brave to express herself.
When you discuss about the bedroom for the first time with your daughter, she would say that she wants more than anything before. she will ask you to provide a wider bed for her friends, and beautiful extra chairs. Do not respond just like that to the requests of your daughter because what she wants to have can be expensive in price and that with the existing budgets as well the tricks that we provide for you in this posting you can help her creating a sensional bedrooms for teenagers.
1. The first one you are looking for along with your daughter is a number of ideas. The idea is very important because it will help you determine the choice of interior and what items you will need. You can get an idea from your daughter friends, so invite them to visit. Ensure that the new bedroom for your daughter will be loved by both of you and to strengthen the bond between parent and child, and at this moment you can share a variety of dreams, ideas and thoughts.
2. Your daughter would have wanted many things in her room. Map the areas in your daughter`s room to load a variety of goods. Maybe she’ll often do make up or do hair styling. You must provide an area for her to hang out with her friends, to learn, and to exercise. If your daughter`s bedroom is not too large then use the existing area as possible.
3. I can guess that one that will be asked by your child is the latest bedroom furniture. You should explain to your daughter that to buy all the furniture and the restoration of its rooms will cost quite a bit so she must be responsible. Recommend other options that are more cost effective to your daughter, and invited her in restoring her bedroom.
4. In the same way, give advice to your daughter about the possibility of decorating style that she can use with the existing furniture:
- Advise your daughter to paint the furniture in her bedroom by using a stencil or painting or by using creative techniques such as the sponge style and others.
- Use old things that previously were childish in style and save it with a more mature way. After that add a light, decorative devices and accompanied with her favorite color.
- The bed is already there but need not be replaced simply by installing new, more stylish headboard
- Look at the references from magazines or interior design website and find out which ones you like best
- Reset the position of furniture. Maybe a funky lamps, accessories and some new paint colors will help a lot.
- Go to a thrift store, the flea market and so to find cool stuff at low prices.
5.. Furniture and other items in your room should be arranged in such a way. Take advantage of the area under the bed for extra storage, toilet rooms in addition to the advantage of its full potential, and add shelves to store shoes, books, and so forth. Before you begin decorating, make sure everything is well organized.
6. Is your daughter`s strange and unusual idea can be accapted by you? Primarily in terms of painting. This is due to their plenty choice of colors, and because the colors can affect mood and feelings. Try to follow the desires of your children because of the painting can be done again if it deems unsuitable. Your child’s choice to use a permanent color is better.
7. Objects created by your child is the best choice of accessories to accompany your child’s everyday life in her bedroom. Things that she made will make her proud because it will demonstrate the creativity and talent. In addition, also display a variety of memorabilia such as trophies and medals, or anything that symbolizes the achievements they have gained.
8. Take the cork strips, and other bulletin boards that can be hung without having to use duct tape that can damage the surface of a freshly painted wall. Another suggestion is to stick some nails to hang the posters, or clothing that she liked.
All the effort and work you did with your daughter will pay off when everything is completed properly. Consider all your chilld`s ideas because it is a reflection of her life in the future. Just like when she wants herbedroom into a new style she needs a chance to express herself and her aspirations.